ScreenCloud are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
We are looking for a candidate with Customer Success experience, preferably in SaaS, who can work closely with a large variety of clients. We ask that you’re confident, well organised, comfortable with technology, and you’ll collaborate with the team to make ScreenCloud a great experience for our customers.
The role provides an opportunity to help build and be a founding member of the Customer Success team, and you will learn very quickly the needs and challenges of our customers. You’ll be educating customers about parts of the product that they were never aware of, features in a higher pricing plan, or developments to come from our roadmap. You’ll also help identify and create processes for this new role and future hires.
- Delivery of QBRs to our customers to maintain communication and increase engagement
- Delivery of our renewals process to retain revenue
- Developing playbooks for delivering success
- Delivery of upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Effective handovers of opportunities internally for new Opportunities, Services and Projects
- Develop and deliver appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
- Work closely with sales, marketing and support colleagues to deliver a first-class service and long-term customer success
- Regularly Communicating with clients to understand their needs
- Educating customers on product value during different stages of the customer journey
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about customer behavior
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate client reports and status updates
- Network to identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
- SaaS experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in professional customer relationship management
- Customer obsessed - a passion for understanding, driving, and improving customer adoption
- Comfortable working with numbers, and reporting on metrics, as well as working with large sets of data
- Computer fluency
- The ability to take on lots of information - customers will have questions about support issues, billing queries, hardware questions, and roadmap (which itself is comprised of four departments) - so keeping on top of Slack, the daily flow of company comms, and reading the ScreenCloud intranet is key
- Strong attention to detail - you’ll be dealing directly with the customer's billing setup, and making suggestions which directly impact our client’s businesses
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling business
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our team’s integrity at all times, which means no “clocking in and clocking out”. We encourage home-working and don’t limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs.
We pride ourselves on this value, whether it’s sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We don’t conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way!
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So let’s have a chat!
If it’s not the job you’re looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine