FARFETCH are looking for an Assistant Stylist to support the Private Client team. This role is ideal for someone with customer service experience and knowledge of the luxury fashion market who is motivated to help the Private Client team achieve targets..
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will report into the Private Client Manager and support our team of Stylists whilst developing your own relationships with our most valuable clients. You will work with the team in supporting towards achieving sales targets and contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You will develop a unique skillset as you increase client loyalty through a variety of creative and selling activities, you will assist with client inquiries and product searches to provide a seamless, luxury shopping experience for our private clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll support the team of Stylists to develop the FARFETCH Private Client base.
- You'll support the Senior Stylists and Stylists with all operational and tasks surrounding sales and client relations, also partnering with the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues.
- You'll assist the Private Client team and occasionally Private Client Marketing with external client communication, designing and organising editorial content and styling guidance.
- You'll assist the Private Client team with external client communication including sales order support, logistics support and after sales service.
- You'll follow up from events and promotions, aiming to engage and build loyalty.
- You'll support client engagement activities, to build our customer loyalty e.g. events, styling appointments, shopping experiences.
- You'll work with Marketing, Commercial and Client Development teams on ad-hoc projects to support the Private Client business.
- You'll prepare a weekly trade report based on yours and your Stylist's actions.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have experience in retail sales or customer service (preferably luxury fashion), with a client centric approach and a desire to delight and excite clients.
- You'll have deep knowledge of current fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You will engage and build customer relations.
- You will suggest ideas to improve the customer experience, sales activity and client content.
- You'll have computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
- Proficiency in Photoshop or InDesign is desirable.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.