Reporting into the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will translate, trans-create and create on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting into the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will translate, trans-create and create on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites. Working with many varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently. Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become varied as the FPS team expands its reach. You will be used to working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a fashion copywriting or sub-editing role but a translator or linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites
- Create copywriting examples and briefs for clients
- Oversee the CMS copywriting process
- Work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- Maintain quality of content on product pages
WHO YOU ARE
- Italian mother tongue
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging with an impeccable use of grammar
- Knowledgeable about garment and accessory construction
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet agreed daily targets
- Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.