Threads Styling are looking for a Head of Logistics to join their team.
Reporting to our COO, the Head of Logistics is a key role that sits at the heart of our business. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of warehouse operations and maximising supply chain efficiency, both inbound and outbound. You’ll be tasked with owning and executing the strategies and delivery of plans for 4 key areas and beyond to meet the demands of a rapidly growing processing and distribution operation: Distribution and Logistics, Import/Export, Stock and Warehouse management, Developing the Operations Team.
We’re looking for a proven leader in multinational site operations, building teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. It is key that you will have implemented practical and electronic processes and will have sustained these over a period of time. You’ll need to be an astute and agile strategic thinker ensuring our processes and structures are highly scalable. You’ll be full of fresh ideas and we’ll be ready to hear them. You will be experienced in mapping and then delivering a logistics strategy.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage. Due to the nature of the work, this role is required to be based predominantly in our warehouses with travel to other sites.
- Manage supply chain/warehousing/import and export across three locations (UK, France, USA) including general management of three teams.
- Utilise forecasting, inventory planning and capacity management to meet the needs of each location ensuring growth targets are met.
- Ensure adherence and maintain with all Customs and product compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times whilst identifying and optimising any opportunities for the business in these areas.
- Key stakeholder in the identification, integration and development of tech systems, OMS updates and new products.
- Working closely with our Creative team to ensure budget is met and shoot deadlines are maintained, providing guidance around import/export guidelines and key training to the team to support them in their roles.
- Manage relationships and KPIs with carriers and other suppliers to drive excellence. inclusive of rate negotiation and service offerings.
- Create and maintain policies relating to your area of governance and support exec team where required with other policies within your area of expertise.
- Lead initiatives in sustainability relating to supply chain not limited to but including, packaging, CO2 measurements and offsetting
- Previous experience in similar role in the luxury goods industry
- Background of diverse and disparate supply chain, routes to market and lead times
- Experience in scaling up a supply chain function including a warehouse
- End to End Supply Chain and Logistics experience including hand-on experience
- International Trade/Trade Compliance, Product Compliance, and Sustainable Logistics
- Worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience overseeing emergency or ad hoc issues with Customs & Global logistics of high value goods.
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.