FitXR are looking for a Data Analyst - Product Growth to join their team.
We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision we are first building the world’s first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
As a Data Analyst in the Growth Team, you’ll get to use your quantitative skill set, obsession and empathy towards customers and collaborative spirit to work closely with Product, Engineering, CRM and Performance Marketing to provide data-driven insights to find new opportunities to take our product and business to the next level.
Activities you'll own
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product and business through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and impactful conclusions.
- Define how the Growth team measures success, by developing Key Performance Indicators and other user/business metrics.
- Collaborate with engineering to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines.
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives.
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Solid understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Strong storytelling: distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Scripts, and dashboarding/data
Add to our principles of play:
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
We believe in showcasing benefits, our culture and need to know information here: 🧘♂️ We work remotely - with FitXR employees in UK, Spain and America.
💴 Six-monthly pay reviews (Jan and July)
💻 Brand new equipment and VR headset (Quest 2)
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy
🧡 Enhanced family leave from day one, no qualifying period.
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle schemes
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do