You will decide FARFETCH'S multi-channel CRM strategy and report to the Head of CRM; work with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Data and Creative to develop a plan to achieve revenue, profitability and customer goals for retention channels
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will decide FARFETCH'S CRM strategy and report to the Head of CRM; work with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Data and Creative to develop a plan to achieve revenue, profitability and customer goals for retention channels. You will have experience leading a team to provide commercial goals, and are comfortable working with technical peers to determine advanced CRM solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide Farfetch's CRM strategy and develop a plan to meet agreed financial and customer KPIs
- Use analytics and performance reports to ensure CRM activity is planned following trade goals, identifying areas of opportunity and risk along with corrective actions to address performance
- Support on creation of revenue forecasts, budgets and team OKRs
- Oversee the CRM team, manage prioritisation and resource planning to ensure deliverables are completed and observing brand guidelines.
- Use customer insight to establish new opportunities for user journeys, segmentation and personalisation so that we continue to provide relevant experiences for our subscribers
- Partner with Data teams on test design, optimisation and roll-out of new features, measuring results and providing recommendations for next steps
- Brief BI teams on requirements for reporting and performance monitoring
- Partner with Loyalty and VIP and Brand and Creative teams
- Partner with 3rd parties across the CRM tech stack to ensure adoption of new features and roadmap development.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a data-driven, multichannel CRM role
- Experience working with Tech, Product and Data teams
- Experience of planning, building complex testing programmes (a/b, multivariate)
- Comfortable ideating and scaling customer programmes from scratch
- Analyse and communicate insights regarding all digital marketing metrics
- Experience using analytical tools e.g Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, Excel, SQL preferable
- Experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy's or similar tier 1 platform) or Push provider (LeanPlum, Braze)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.