Threads Styling are looking for an IT Support Manager to join their team.
As Head of IT in the IT Support Function you will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. As the most senior IT manager in the organisation, it is crucial you have experience in stakeholder management and directly with the exec team. As the Head of IT you will oversee the company's support desk and Information security requirements. You will work closely with the application support team helping manage user requests related to our in-house technology platform. This role is perfect for a self-motivated individual with passion for Apple products. We are looking for someone who is experienced and fairly independent and is able to guide the organisation through a rapid period of growth and scaling up. This position will sit within the broader Operations team so a team player is essential and we are looking for someone who has experience in empowering and mentoring a team.
We are looking for someone that wants to join our journey and grow professionally with us!
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Manage our IT support function including managing and mentoring a small team of IT support engineers
- Be responsible for the maintenance and compliance of the information security requirements internationally
- Be the primary IT service contact for the company stakeholders and 3rd party vendors/suppliers, owning escalated issues and see them through to resolution
- Handle critical communications during periods of service disruption (internal and external to the company), keeping the business updated at all times
- Manage the security of user accounts, mac OS and iOS devices, web access and email, in line with approved policies
- User management and support of all 3rd party services used by the business including Slack, Trello, Confluence, G Suite and WhatsApp.
- Setting up Department goals as well as collaborating with other departments on the company goals (OKRs)to meet agreed performance targets
- Oversee the IT budget for the business
- Experience working with Apple Certified Support Professionals
- Experience working with Apple Enterprise Solutions, including JAMF Pro.
- Previous people management experience, looking after a team of direct reports
- Experience working in a service desk.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in scaling up an IT support team and upskilling team members
- Experience implementing and owning information security policies and processes across US & UK
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.