Browns Fashion are looking for a Supervisor to join our Browns East Store.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Retail supervisor will support a team of six sales associates, and the retail management team to promote our customer experience, commercial performance and operational efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support daily store operations by organising and planning the daily workload and communicating the expectations to the team, ensuring all daily operational tasks are delivered on time and to standard.
- You will promote the Browns customer experience proposition, leading by example to ensure every client is engaged and our client journey is optimised every time utilising our multichannel tools and roster of store activations.
- You will lead the sales team ensuring commerciality is top of mind and supporting the team to accomplish personal and store goals.
- You will directly help develop the team, being aware of individual development needs and coaching to build capability.
- You will lead by example to achieve sales excellence by accounting for your personal sales targets and goals.
- You will assume the role of clientelling ambassador for the team, promote a culture of clientelling by offering specific feedback and coaching to the sales team to build client loyalty and brand love.
WHO YOU ARE
- You able to inspire and motivate others to achieve common goals.
- You are always considerate of the needs of the team, and able to manage upwards and downwards.
- You have a passion for service and lead by example to maintain the highest standards of service.
- You are commercially aware and can utilise data to identify opportunities for the team translating these into commercial success.
- You enjoy coaching others, transferring your expertise in client experience, styling, and clientelling to impact the skills and capability of your team.
- You are comfortable with technology, open to learning about our products and apps.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.