Unmind are looking for a Partner Manager to join their team.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 150 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Partner Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Partner Manager
In this highly visible role, you'll report to and work alongside our Head of Partnerships and own the day-to-day management of our partners and their clients – acting as a liaison between Unmind and a targeted group of innovative and passionate benefit consultants and brokers. You will be responsible for identifying new partnership opportunities, nurturing existing high-value partners, and representing Unmind as a leader in the industry to positively impact the lives of millions. You will work closely with all parts of the organization, including Sales, Client Success, Product, and other functions. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited to create program architecture, build relationships and execute on strategic objectives.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and nurture key partnerships to achieve desired sales targets
- Lead the GTM process for new and existing partners, including sales enablement and marketing
- Evangelize partnerships – including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Support the growth of Unmind by driving qualified opportunities from Referral Partners to the Sales team
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues, and set clear expectations with partners
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence for ease of doing business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with leaders from internal teams including Sales, Product, Client Success, and Operations
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who have:
- Experience in the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- Experience in channel, consulting, strategy, or business development with a deep understanding of the healthcare/benefits space
- A track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Resourceful, reliable and collaborative team player with the ability to deliver, on time
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written and high attention to detail
- Passionate about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- $1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace