We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked Employee Benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to Mental Health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role
We’re looking for an enterprising, self-starting Product Manager to join our team.
Your mission is to:
1. Make Currencycloud’s Collections Product the very best in Fintech
2. Maximise the work of a dedicated engineering squad.
Your work will be framed by two questions:
1. What products and features should we build and why?
2. How do we deliver these products and features to market?
What you'll get to do?
- Product development & delivery
- Product strategy & roadmap
- Generating, maintaining & prioritising the product backlog
- Driving the delivery of the product strategy & product backlog
- 1-2 years + proven experience in a Product Owner/Product Manager role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or tech start-up
- Comfortable working with agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to define a product backlog using standard categories like epics & user stories
- Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional structure and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team