You will join a progressive an innovative Content Production team, planning and executing localisation projects for luxury brand clients.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will coordinate localisation projects, ensuring the smooth running of all daily translation tasks and handling client requests. Working with many varied luxury fashion brands, you will provide outstanding customer service and help maintain strong client relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will set up, brief and allocate localisation projects through our different translation and production tools.
- Working with the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will plan and execute new language site launches, creating project trackers and timelines, as well as providing direction on the quality management of all localisation projects.
- You will be a driver for a quality and customer focused ethos, being the main point of contact for clients handling and resolving requests.
- You will manage the financial operations of the team, being the main point of contact for production and finance teams, processing purchase orders and managing client invoices.
- You will work with supervisors, managers and the People Team to manage the FPS freelancer pool and own coordination of the full freelancer lifecycle including on- and off boarding process, contract management and freelancer engagement.
- You will actively help execute the FPS Linguistic Services long-term strategy defined by the Senior Linguistic Services Supervisor and Senior Content Manager, implementing new tools and processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a linguist at heart, someone who lives and breathes language
- You are a translation specialist with experience managing complex localisation projects with multiple stakeholders
- You have up-to-date knowledge of translation memory, machine translation and translation management workflows/software
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.