Paddle are looking for a Success Operations Analyst to join their team.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
This is where you come in!
We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Customer Success team. It’s our job to enable Paddle’s diverse functions, supplying our teams with data, insights and tools to make them more efficient and support our rapid growth.
We’re a data-driven company, processing thousands of transactions every day on behalf of our software sellers. We use this data to monitor our business performance, ensure our customers are getting the best experience, and inform the decisions we make day to day.
The core of your role will be to build the tools and solutions needed to drive processes and increase operational efficiency. You will also build the dashboards and reports to make our data accessible and easy to understand. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to refine our data, seek out new data sources and implement solutions to enhance the insights we're able to gain from our analysis.
What you'll do
The Operations Analyst role at Paddle is highly varied, spans the entire organisation, and tends to change with the demands of the business. Some examples of the things you’ll be involved in include:
- Implementing / Improving our tools to make our teams more efficient and give them more context about the people they are supporting.
- Keeping track of our Seller Support team’s performance against SLAs, and implementing remediation plans where necessary
- Keeping track of our Buyer support team’s performance against SLAs, and implementing remediation plans where necessary
- Supporting our Account Manager team with actionable insights that they can use to improve customer satisfaction and increase our revenue.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You are highly commercially minded, have a can-do attitude and complementary technical skills.
- You have experience working with tools/data and making it consumable to others will be at the heart of what you do.
- You have experience writing scripts ( Python, Node, JS etc. ) and integrating tools together to support business processes and using APIs should be second nature to you.
- You know how to work with databases, and you can learn to write queries using MySQL (or similar).
- You’re familiar with BI and data visualisation tools like Periscope, Looker or Tableau, and know how to best present data for maximum effect.
- You can problem solve using logic. We still need creativity but approaching and understanding processing from a logical perspective is vital.
It'd be great if
- You have prior experience of working in an Operations/Data function
- You are able to solve problems creatively
- You have knowledge of MySQL or similar, and an understanding of relational databases (detailed knowledge can be learned on the job)
- You have some experience of AWS, API's or Lambda's
- You have good project management and prioritisation skills
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and comfortable working in a small and dynamic environment
Why you'll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 150+ people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, focusing on ‘solving for the customer’, ‘executing with impact’, becoming ‘better than yesterday’, and being ‘exceptional together’.
We offer a full suite of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions. We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.