The FARFETCH Marketing Team are looking for a Creative Technologist with a passion for creative experimentation
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report into Director of Creative Technology you'll collaborate on prototypes and proof of concept exploration
- Create digital experiences that use new technology in new and novel ways
- Receive mentorship and direction from a diverse team of visual and UX designers, technologists and strategists, working together to create outstanding work.
- Work directly with other team members explaining your thinking and help solve important problems
- Influence the way the team approaches the creative process – we're a relatively small team that's always looking to improve the way we work
WHO YOU ARE
- An exciting portfolio of prototypes and experiments
- Experience with modern frameworks like React
- Project management skills
- Awareness of UX methodologies.
- Experience of WebGL, Spark AR or Blender very beneficial
- Proficiency in Git
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with API's
- Awareness of the Metaverse
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.