We are launching Beauty at Farfetch and looking for a Commercial Planner to own the planning and supply management for the global beauty category.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are launching Beauty at Farfetch and looking for a Commercial Planner to oversee the planning and supply management for the global beauty category. The Beauty Planner will be an essential member of the Beauty core team, driving the strategic launch and growth of a high priority growth category at Farfetch. In the role of Beauty Planner, you will report to the Head of eConcessions, Beauty and use your expert skill set to work with some of the largest beauty players to ensure Farfetch has the optimal supply in our Fulfilled by Farfetch warehouses to drive the category and amaze customers. You will forecast and plan sales and supply for the global beauty business and set brand-level business and supply plans. You will work with brand partners to influence brand range plans on site, making recommendations to secure the best product assortment for the Farfetch customer. You will support daily trading of the business, monitoring supply levels and ensuring the right levels of stock replenishment. As we launch a new, innovative eConcession model for beauty brands, you will lead the development of all tools and processes to support supply planning in the eConcession model, including creating replenishment tools and new ways of working with brand partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop global beauty category and brand-level supply plans and set category supply strategy
- You will lead weekly supply reporting, working with the Business Intelligence team to develop dashboards and reporting to provide visibility into category stock levels
- You will react to business trends, taking action to ensure optimal beauty supply levels
- You will work with global beauty brands to optimise the product range at Farfetch, including supporting quarterly business reviews and making assortment recommendations
- You will develop the replenishment planning process and infrastructure for the global beauty category, working with brands to ensure the business is supported with replenishment
- You will collaborate with the Fulfilment x Farfetch teams to support warehouse volume planning
WHO YOU ARE
- You are commercially minded and passionate about beauty
- You have experience within a merchandising, planning or analytics function
- You have experience working in Excel and data analysis tools like Looker
- You are confident working with key external brand contacts
- Fantastic team fit - pride in quality of work and an understanding that the 'how' you work is just as important!
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.