Who are 11:FS?
We don’t just create more digital banks. We design and build new products and services that give people a better relationship with money.
Like we did for Natwest with Mettle – giving small businesses financial confidence so they can focus on running their company.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups globally for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a new business, not a project.
To do this we hire great people, give them the support of top designers and get out of their way to create great things.
What are we looking for?
11:FS’s talent team want to attract and hire the top talent in the market and deliver a best-in-class candidate experience. We're looking for a Senior Talent Partner, to help grow our expanding team and help establish us as a destination employer for Product Managers and Designers. The ideal candidate will have experience of topics as diverse as Candidate Experience, Networking events, Junior Talent Programmes and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work with some project work available to augment the hands-on Talent Acquisition work.
We are one People and Talent team, which also means that there's a great opportunity for someone to get more involved in aiding our People team with topics like onboarding, the EVP and Reward. This is a fantastic opportunity to help grow a rapidly scaling business whilst shaping our culture and building our brand.
Scope & Impact
- Play a central part in our mission to find and unleash talent whilst making 11:FS an employer of choice.
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting activities across all of our Tribes and Business Units
- Help us re-define how we attract and attain the best talent in the World
- Full cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for talent across a range of positions, including Engineering, Design and Product Management.
- Leverage your network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of candidates.
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across digital disciplines
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search.
- Attend/host industry events as a representative of 11:FS to source new talent.
- Act as a Recruitment SME, aligning hiring plans, cultures and strategies
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high calibre talent.
- Digital/Technology, FinTech or Start-Up recruiting experience essential.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Ability to partner with and influence business leaders and hiring as a Talent Partner
- Demonstrated ability in screening for highly creative positions and identifying strengths and areas of development
- Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
- Team player, highly collaborative, partnering with the Recruiting Coordinator to provide a positive and seamless client and candidate experience
- Client interaction, including working with Hiring Managers, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)