We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Own OpenPayd’s content roadmap across our blog, thought leadership, industry reports, ebooks, white papers and social media
- Work with a team of content writers and project manage the delivery of content across all work streams
- Champion the OpenPayd brand internally and encourage the team to participate in the creation of content across our channels
- Own the relationship with distribution partners and negotiate commercials for paid opportunities
- Support senior management with events / speaking opportunities and make sure they are fully briefed and prepared before public engagements
- Own OpenPayd’s newsletters (customer and subscriber mailing list)
- Collaborate with teams across the business, including but not limited to, Product, Sales, Customer Success and the executive team
- Ensure that all content is aligned with the OpenPayd brand
- Manage the creation of new content on the OpenPayd website
- Own the creation of OpenPayd’s knowledge hub
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3-4 years copywriting/content creation experience
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Excels when working in cross-functional teams
- Capable taking full ownership of OpenPayd’s content creation
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Industry leading copywriting skills
- Experience building a content strategy from scratch and able to demonstrate success
- Experience working with research and marketing analytics tools to research topics
- Experience in researching and selecting appropriate content distribution channels