Scede are looking for a Business Recruiter to join their team.
In this role, you’ll become a dedicated in-house talent partner to one of our awesome clients. Whilst your day-to-day could vary, at the core of a successful Scede engagement is delivering exceptional service to them and hiring brilliant talent into their Operations functions. As such, here are some of the main responsibilities that you’ll be taking on:
- Working closely with hiring managers and teams to create a streamlined and unbiased recruitment process that follows best practices.
- Owning the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience - sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process for our clients.
- Always striving to improve the above, consistently ensuring a healthy pipeline of relevant talent
- Guiding our clients through key initiatives including; assessments, conducting interview training, employer branding, development and implementation of diversity, inclusion and belonging hiring efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on key talent acquisition metrics, using data to influence decisions
- Represent clients at events if required. In the past, Scede’rs have been to NeurIPS in Vancouver, International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems in China, Web Summit in Lisbon, JFokus in Stockholm to name just a few!
- An individual with a strong track record of achievement in end-to-end Operations recruitment, ideally within the tech space. I.e hired talent across Legal, HR, People, and Business operations functions.
- Someone who is able to build great relationships - both online and in-person
- Someone with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, as well as an always-be-learning mentality.
- Someone who has a real appreciation for data, recruiting metrics, and continuous improvement. If you're excited by the prospect of influencing decisions with numbers, that's a bonus!
- Someone with a can-do, positive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You don't mind having to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- Someone comfortable with change and happy to take an agile approach to work. You love creating processes and taking new initiatives from idea to execution.
- You are autonomous and able to self diagnose your performance and look for areas of continuous improvement, even when working remotely.
- The autonomy and flexibility of a remote-first business - now and always. You're empowered to choose from working at home, a co-working space, or a client site.* We've found that a work-life balance is more accessible this way.
- Expensed travel to client sites - we have clients based in London, Bristol, Berlin, Munich & Stockholm, allowing our teams to travel to some of Europe’s most exciting business districts.*
- Full access to our dedicated learning and development programme, the “Scede Academy”.
- Employee perks through CharlieHR - these include half-price cinema tickets, discounted holidays, SmartHome deals, e-vouchers.
- On top of paid leave, you have your birthday off to celebrate!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team face-to-face twice a year, at our summer and festive summits. We also offer a social budget so that you can have a great time with your fellow Scede'rs outside of that.*
We understand some people might not feel they tick every box. But if you're excited about the prospect of joining the Scede team and believe you can add value, we'd still love to hear from you. Tell us more about yourself and we'll be in touch.
* Depending on restrictions in place due to Covid-19.