FARFETCH are looking for an Operations Executive to join their Private Client team. You will work with the Sales Operations Manager to improve ways of working and implement tools for the Private Client team in order to drive sales and efficiencies.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will report to the Sales Operations Manager and be responsible for all operational tasks, systems and processes related to the Private Client team. You will also contribute to global projects focused on achieving operational efficiency as we scale and grow our Private Client offering. You will have a continuous improvement mindset, with a focus on process efficiency. Ability to teach concepts and methods to others in an engaging way are essential. An understanding of the Personal Shopping experience is ideal, combined with experience working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide daily the Private Client Global Sales Operations vision.
- You'll be an expert on all systems and processes to help maximise sales growth and support the teams with any challenges.
- You'll work with the Premium Service team to guarantee a seamless operation and that sale process bottlenecks are eliminated.
- You'll be a contact for regional teams.
- You'll work with local Private Client Leaders ensuring that their operational needs are met.
- You'll work on ad-hoc Private Client projects that increase sales growth.
- You'll help manage the Private Client retention budget.
- You'll support the Sales Operations Manager with the development of new tools and ways of working to create a an efficient local Private Client team.
- You'll be a Salesforce ambassador, promoting usage at every touch point.
- You'll communicate new tools and ways of working to key local partners in the business, to keep them informed and equipped to support and enhance the Private Client function and sales growth
- You'll help manage the Affiliate programme.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have operational experience within Luxury.
- You'll be solutions-focused when faced with a problem.
- You'll have experience on Salesforce or a similar tool.
- You'll have computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.