We are looking for a Change Communication Specialist to join & support our fast growing Global People Development & Change Team
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Change Communication Specialist to join & support our fast growing Global People Development & Change Team to help us produce and coordinate key communication and engagement initiatives to support the delivery of projects aligned to our People team strategy, tools, processes and GO FAR Framework.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide guidance and support to project owners on best practice change communications
- Work with other Change team colleagues to conduct stakeholder impact assessments and use insight to tailor change comms approach
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications plans and assets to support key People team projects
- Develop new and imaginative ways of communicating change to colleagues across multiple geographies, cultures and working environments.
- Use creativity and insight to come up with ideas for engaging content, in line with brand guidelines (one pagers, guides, FAQs, templates, new stories, leader messages, videos, slides etc) and ensure all messages are clear, consistent and easy for colleagues to understand and are engaging and collaborative.
- Build strong relationships across the wider Global people team and business stakeholders, updating and consulting on project work as required
- Partner with the Internal Communications/Design team to ensure alignment with broader communication plans/ tone of voice and imagery
- Be an ambassador for change by role modeling behaviours, helping to drive our team vision and ways of working on all projects you're involved with
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in communications across a project, or change management team
- Strong copywriting skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle and how change management aligns and compliments project delivery
- Experience of Design/Design software desirable
- Familiarity with communications channels, crafting compelling messaging & stories that resonate with different audiences - utilizing different mediums (documents, videos etc)
- Excellent English - written & verbal
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.