FitXR are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
We're now seeking a full-time Project/Program Manager to join our fast-expanding VR teams. You will play a critical role in driving the delivery of the product initiatives for our core product; FitXR. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organisation and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You need to be very proactive and able to manage systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress of technical and creative work.
- Lead cross-functional development of project scope, deliverables, timeline, and execution.
- Formulate schedule, roadmap generation and requirement tracking.
- Coordinating the daily team stand-ups, retrospectives and other agile rituals.
- Optimizing team estimations, development cycles and workflows.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel, setting and delivering milestones in line with the project’s overall release plan.
- Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues.
- Ensure tight inter-team communication and end-to-end visibility across the company.
- Mediate design and engineering processes to ensure the intended solutions meet the intended project goals and delivery parameters.
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager within a software company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and the Software Development lifecycle.
- Recent experience of modern cloud-based Project Management, Reporting and Analytics platforms.
- Experience in Video Game production would be advantageous.
- Proficient in the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Worked in teams that practice Kanban or Scrum methodologies.
Our principles of play
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open-Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
🧘♂️ Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
💴 six-monthly pay reviews (end of year or mid year depending on start date)
💻 brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Private Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy, the average FiXR takes 35 days
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
📚 Learning budget - £800 per annum
🧘♂️ Wellness budget - £600 per annum
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do