We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve marketing problems by working with Big Data, interpreting analysis/experiment results, and consulting with channel leads to translate insights into actions based on commercial goals.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team using Data to grow and improve Farfetch's channels. Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager, you will have the exciting chance to work in a diverse and global team creating Data solutions that take our business to the next level. We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to tackle some of the toughest problems in marketing including attribution, incrementality, measurement and forecasting. This will involve navigating the evolving world of Data Privacy, applying data mining techniques and consulting with channel leads to translate insights into actions based on commercial goals. You will balance tactical needs with strategic long-term solutions and grow technically by embracing new technologies and techniques.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You have a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- You have analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis
- You have knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies
- You have working ability with SQL
- You are Proficient in Python, R, or similar
- You have 5+ years analytics work experience
- You are comfortable translating ambiguous problems into testable hypotheses
WHO YOU ARE
- Partner with Marketing channel owners to identify important problem statements and gather requirements for solution ideation
- Form testable hypotheses using exploratory data analysis
- Clean and process data for analysis/experimentation
- Analyse complex data-sets to produce insights and models that guide strategic marketing decisions
- Use advanced analytics and statistical methodologies to build analyses
- Design and conduct marketing experiments to validate the impact of marketing interventions
- Increase efficiency through automation to ensure focus is on solving new problems
- Challenge your team and partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Present solutions and use feedback to iterate
- Develop new skills to improve the scalability and rigour of your work
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.