REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
The Future Retail team exists to drive and inspire Future Retail strategy for Farfetch and the Luxury industry, continuously testing and creating the customer experiences of the future.
As Senior Commercial Strategy Manager you’ll be responsible for evaluating future strategic opportunities such as market sizing, business cases or strategic partnerships with tech partners to support and launch new opportunities in the market.
This role would suit someone who is a strong analytical thinker, commercially savvy, prides themselves on their creative thinking and problem solving skills, and loves to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
You must be passionate about the customer, retail and technology and how future technology trends will impact consumer experience.
What you'll do
- Support the Director of Strategy on all commercial work streams with partners, including partnership development, deal structure, pricing, and contractual elements
- Support the Snr Open Innovation Director and team on contract set up, commercial modelling and analysis of scaling opportunities for innovation products and partnerships
- Support Open Innovation partnership analysis process including valuations, ecosystem understanding and growth analysis
- Drive the development of financial models for any new products and services with a clear focus on profitability
- Support the Future Retail leadership team on key Future Retail strategic planning initiatives including the annual strategy, 3 year planning and Key Strategic Initiative planning
- Drive the business case for new partners, products & services; includes demonstrating both their commercial viability, competitive assessment, and positioning
Who you are
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence and an interest in legal, finance and project execution
- Understanding of e-commerce and luxury industry
- Demonstrated success leading and managing large cross-functional project teams, and successfully delivering projects on time
- Flexible and collaborative
- Worked in client facing or service led roles
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, projects
- Personal interest and understanding of the fashion, technology or similar creative industry