In this role, you will act as the voice of the Paddle brand and manage all online communications and content distribution to these communities. Working within the Communications and Brand team, you collaborate closely with other marketers in Content, Product Marketing and Demand Generation to leverage assets, campaigns and stories to engage the community, and ultimately prospective sellers.
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
How you’ll fit in
As we expand the Paddle brand and the revenue delivery category, online audiences and communities will play a key role in shaping our engagement with prospects, sellers, partners and future Paddlers. In this role, you will act as the voice of the Paddle brand and manage all online communications and content distribution to these communities. Working within the Communications and Brand team, you collaborate closely with other marketers in Content, Product Marketing and Demand Generation to leverage assets, campaigns and stories to engage the community, and ultimately prospective sellers.
What you’ll do
- Lead the program for social media and community engagement - including forums like reddit, and manage the operations for Paddle’s profile on these sites.
- Develop the monthly playbooks and the various assets, posts and tweets, and distribute them across primary sites.
- Gauge sentiment around the brand and provide key insights to the content team to influence content creation
- Be proactive in finding people that fit Paddle’s target audience and engage with them from the brand account and chosen personal brand accounts
- Respond to, and engage Paddle’s audience in a timely manner
- Develop personal social activity for key profiles in the business as needed
- Use social listening tools to monitor feedback, brand mentions and engagement KPIs
- Provide guidance to the broader Paddle team for engaging in social media and amplifying Paddle’s communications through their personal accounts.
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media and community management
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with, or passion for, software products
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Self-driven and ambitious
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 170 people and care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Thousands of companies rely on our revenue delivery platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.