Browns are looking for a Personal Shopping Assistant to join our VIC Team.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
You will report into the Assistant VIC Manager and support our team of Personal Shoppers to develop our global base of Very Important Clients. This role supports Personal Shopping activity from an operational and customer perspective and helps to ensure that every client experience for our VIC's is seamless, whether it be online or offline.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the Personal Shoppers with all operational tasks surrounding sales working closely with the Operations team to ensure stock is secured, prepared, packaged, transacted, shipped or returned smoothly.
- You will support the Personal Shoppers with client relations by partnering with the Customer Service team to help investigate and resolve any client issues relating to the product or the service, using the feedback to drive continuous improvements.
- You will support the Personal Shopping team to plan and facilitate client appointments, both digitally and in person, paying attention to details, planning the logistics and being available to assist during appointments.
- You will collaborate with the VIC Concierge team to help plan how our VIC's can utilise the lifestyle services and take advantage of bespoke experiences.
- You will assist the Personal Shopping team in designing and curating styling edits for clients and sharing editorial content to offer personalised styling recommendations and inspire our clients.
- You will support the Personal Shopping team in client queries, client outreach, and after sales care.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in retail sales or customer service (preferably luxury fashion), with a client centric approach and a desire to delight clients through personalised shopping experiences.
- You demonstrate strong organisation skills and are able to make good decisions in prioritising tasks and workload.
- You are detail orientated and enjoy planning, pre-empting and addressing any risks to the client experience in advance.
- You are a problem solver, keen to take ownership of any issues, investigate and follow things through to a resolution with urgency.
- You are interested in fashion product, designers and trends and enjoy applying your creativity in fashion styling.
- You are comfortable with technology, including design packages and are keen to learn about our in-store applications.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.