Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
We are looking for a product manager to work on specific client engagements reporting to a Product Lead.
In a small highly skilled team, you will work together to create and develop world class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
What you'll be doing:
- We are looking for a Product Manager to work on specific client engagements reporting to a Product Lead. In a small highly skilled team, you will work together with the best designers, engineers, strategists, and tier 1 clients, to create and develop world class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
- Customer insights and development - You will assist the Product Lead on identifying the ‘jobs to be done’ for different end-customer segments, structuring primary and secondary research into insightful proposition ideas and proposals
- Create proposition - You will develop and sell a solution to stakeholders that brings together a real answer to a customer need, remixing design patterns, understanding what can be built in software, and what the potential business model could be
- MVP Development and test - You will work with a team that develops that proposition into a small but perfectly formed product in a number of sprints. Aiming to create a live product that can be tested with real customers, forming the basis of future development and iteration
- Roadmap - You will help shape the roadmap and backlog of work, supporting and directing the team in planning how the product will develop in specific markets
- Work with stakeholders - You will work with the team and Senior execs from client organisations to 'sell the dream’ and execute the plan faster than they would think is possible
What you'll need:
- A portfolio of projects that you can talk us through, the end result, the process you took, trade offs you had to make, etc.
- Experience working with teams of 5-10 designers, engineers, and product people
- Clear experience in turning end-customer interviews and insights into amazing products and services
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)