We are looking for a contract DevOps Engineer for 6 months only here at INSHUR, working on a platform which covers multiple territories, including UK, New York and new European countries and US territories as we expand.
What you'll do
As a contract DevOps Engineers you will be responsible for assisting developers from early on in the application development lifecycle with architectural decisions right through to application deployment and seeing products go to market.
Your day job will include designing and building systems to complement our cloud-platform architecture, empowering our developers to rapidly build and deploy applications at scale.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Subscribe to Infrastructure as Code principles and have experience withTerraform.
- Can write Python and enjoy building bespoke tooling.
- Know your way around GCP.
- Are familiar with service oriented/microservice based architecture.
- Are confident with logging, metrics, and monitoring systems, and understand the importance of insight and visibility into application behavior and performance.
- Understand the value of security without compromising on usability.
- Understand that DevOps isn’t a role, but more a cross-team ethos.
- Are Passionate about technology, are pragmatic, and love searching for the best way to solve complex problems
- Have experience of SecOps, but this in no way essential
We are a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest-growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape. Working closely with globally recognised partners we are on a mission to change the way customers buy, and feel, about insurance, for good. Our current product is an insurance app for taxi, TLC, ride-share, private fleet and private hire drivers, enabling them to get from quote to full policy and driving in the shortest possible time with a simple click of a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the US, UK and NL markets and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new lines of product in 2021.
We are based in beautiful Brighton - sea, chips and seagulls included but currently work 100% remote. Post-pandemic we will be likely transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to the office at least twice per month.