We are looking for a Website Product Manager on contract basis here at INSHUR, working on a platform which covers multiple territories, including the UK, USA and new European countries and US territories as we expand.
What you'll do
As our Website Product Manager you will be responsible for bringing our website to the next level by managing a series of initiatives and optimisations to improve customer journeys, deliver strategic messages and maximise sales. You will use a strategic approach, creative thinking and analytical skills to craft the architecture, user journeys and templates, build up requirements and coordinate implementation. You’ll work very closely with various teams including marketing product manager, content, product development, and external vendors (SEO, design, etc.)
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have a solid experience as a product manager, business analyst or product owner managing requirements for digital products in agile environments
- Have had a lot of exposure to digital marketing and/or front-end projects with a hands-on approach to defining and testing user journeys
- Are passionate about translating strategic vision and priorities into actionable roadmaps and result-guided user journeys
- Are truly focused on delivering customer value not only by gathering and interpreting facts but also by differentiating needs and wants
- Have a track record of maximising business value through smart backlog management, MVP obsession and questioning ways of doing things
- See the wider business picture and excel at aligning road maps with key business goals
Your colleagues say you are:
- A great communicator, able to translate complexity into simple concepts
- A true teamplayer focusing on the end result
- Pragmatic and able to think outside the box
- Customer centric in everything you do
- A great problem solver
- Extremely proactive and full of initiative
- Amazing at designing products and not “faster horses”
We are a global team of just under a hundred people currently based in the UK, USA and the Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The delivery of great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
As a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape, we work closely with globally recognised partners and are on a mission to change the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
Our product allows ride-share and delivery drivers to get from quote to full policy and driving and delivering goods in the shortest possible time by simply clicking a few buttons. Our products are currently live in the UK, US and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines in 2021.
We are based in beautiful Brighton - sea, chips and seagulls included but currently work 100% remote. Post-pandemic we will be likely transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to the office at least twice per month.