The Reporting Solutions Hub team is part of a vision to provide a centre of excellence for all reporting across the FARFETCH group. This is a new team with the scope to determine how the reporting teams work together, define best practices, policies, and create a platform that empower reporting and analytics teams.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for someone who is accomplished in creating systematic and automated processes for reporting data and insights. You will have a huge impact and take our BI to the best system. You will be a person that enjoys working in solving complex problems balancing tactical needs whilst driving for a long-term solution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will master our BI toolset: Looker, Tableau and DBT
- You will be an admin of these tools, managing their setup and supporting users in accessing and deriving value from them
- You will help train new analysts in how to use our BI tools, including helping users to refactor their SQL code for faster processing and ensure that their dashboards are updated regularly
- You will work on improvement projects for BI across teams, e.g. creating an active community of developers, building automated scripts, evaluating new tools to support analysts
- You'll improve in BI and support each team to reach that new standard
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a good grasp of SQL
- You are detail-oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You are have experience in manipulating large data sets in a professional environment
- You are a strong communicator regardless of format (email, documentation, presentation, discussion)
- You are able to collaborate with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- You have experience with data visualisation tools, preferably Looker
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.