The FARFETCH E-Concessions team are looking for a dedicated E-Concessions Executive to provide commercial support to our key partner in the Middle East and other brands within this region.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We're hiring someone within the E-Concessions team which will be focused on supporting the management of key brand partners in the Middle East. Report to the Senior Head of E-Concessions, you will be an important contact for the commercial performance of our essential regional partners when trading on the platform by serving them insights to enhance their performance on the Farfetch platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support on daily account management, working with enterprise luxury supply partners (commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will support combining those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock and sell-through
- You will work closely with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will insure a smooth communication between the UK and APAC team of any relevant update or updated assets
WHO YOU ARE
- You are commercially minded and focused on growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have an analytical approach and enjoy solving problems
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You have great communication skills and proven track record in building strong relationships
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.