Browns Fashion are looking for a Test/BA Analyst for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
PRODUCT AND IT
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Browns is looking for a contract Test/Business Analyst for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The Test/Business Analyst will work closely with test manager, business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the Technology and Product team to ensure the quality of a large-scale solution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will partner with the business to capture our requirements, build E2E business process flows and create technical CRs to cover business requirements.
- You will review and approve functional specifications.
- You will create manual user guides and training using Dynamics Task Recording.
- You will develop manual test scripts and use Microsoft Devops for testing and defect tracking.
- You will work with the Test Manager and attend Testing Meetings to track and prioritise defects.
- You will build relationships with internal users to support them through UAT.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experienced in a Business/Test analyst role with experience in D365 Finance and Operations modules in a retail environment.
- You have experience in integration testing of D365 FO with 3rd party WMS, and ecommerce platform.
- You have experience using the following tools for D356 Testing (Devops, RSAT for test automation, POST MAN for integration testing).
- You have experienced in D365 security roles definition and testing.
- You have experience with cutovers within large technology projects.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.