Browns Fashion are looking for a Senior SEO Outreach Executive to join on a 12 month FTC.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Our Digital Marketing team are looking for a Senior SEO Outreach Executive to join us on a 12 month contract. You will help develop our SEO outreach activity, supporting in delivering a holistic SEO strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create weekly backlink analysis reports, discovering competitor gaps and new link acquisition opportunities. You will create the outreach strategy and implement SEO campaigns to maintain our positioning in search results. Manage an external app agency with the support of the SEO Manager and oversee regular app store optimisations. Working besides the SEO Exec and SEO Content Exec you will cohesively improve SEO revenue and session's performance to Browns through planning and analysis.
- Create weekly backlink reports and provide insights to the SEO team and discover and explore competitor gaps and present this to internal partners.
- Use data and insights to map out technical solutions to promote better link equity with the support of the SEO team.
- Manage an app agency and oversee regular search optimisations for the iOS app store by working together with the product team.
- Work and communicate with the press team and provide a monthly analysis on press coverage with recommendations.
- Create outreach ideas to improve acquisition in product landing pages and Lowdown content by working with the SEO Content Exec.
- Develop a database of contacts, outreach communications and campaign references.
- Implement outreach campaigns based on the outreach strategy and report on performance.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience delivering successful SEO outreach campaigns.
- You are comfortable with data tools and enjoy using the numbers to find opportunities and communicate results in a meaningful way.
- You are a strong communicator and able to adapt your style with a range of internal partners.
- You are interested in Link building / Outreach and up-to-date with important advancements and developments in the industry.
- You operate with a true Todos Juntos spirit, acting for the greater good of all teams, even when it's beyond your area of expertise.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.