We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers - people with a DevOps mindset obsessed about automation, scalability, and infrastructure reliability.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for professionals to help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Farfetch industry-leading technology.
You must have a DevOps mindset obsessed about automation, scalability and infrastructure reliability.
Join us to do what was never done before.
The Cloud Engineering teams introduce processes, tools and methodologies to operate environments on public Cloud across multiple datacenters. We also develop and support tooling for Farfetch core infrastructure services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop, implement and manage cloud native infrastructure and tooling;
- Enable autonomy of engineering teams, abstracting the infrastructure layer;
- Contribute to build self-service tooling for our internal platforms;
- Operate and maintain infrastructure components such as Linux based systems, configuration management and orchestration using automated processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduated or higher in Computer Science or another technical discipline, or related practical experience;
- Seasoned in the software development lifecycle. Previous experience with Python, Golang is a plus;
- Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems;
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and used to work with Git and Jenkins;
- Familiar with containerized environments and container orchestration technologies
- Excellent communicator and keen on complex problem solving;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills;
- Creative and fun to work with.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.