We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating systematic and automated processes and tools for reporting data and insights, underpinned by technical skills and commercial knowledge. This is the ultimate role for an experienced Analyst who enjoys manipulating vast amounts of data and loves the challenge of creating automated solutions for data collection, validation and analysis! We are looking for someone who is excited by the challenge and looking to develop their skills in BI and data engineering.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The BI function within Commercial is a growing team of technical experts working to manage dynamic data models in the supply and pricing space. Working closely with a range of technical, analytical and commercial teams we deliver at-scale reporting programmes and solutions which create benefits for Farfetch, our customers and our partners. The Commercial team is a dynamic and action-oriented team at the centre of the Farfetch marketplace. We work with everyone to work on projects and drive results. This requires a deep understanding of all data models within the business including product, marketing, customer, pricing, supply and external signals of demand (social, Google search data) to ensure we are understanding our performance and taking the right actions for the business. You will be a person that excels in solving complex problems in an, fast- paced environment, balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long-term solution. You will work closely with other BI and Commercial Analysts, Commercial Managers, and data engineering teams to ensure that our data, models and reporting to provide us applicable evidence and insight base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll help promote topline/bottom line results through building customer-centric automated solutions to help our Commercial team scale and improve our processes
- You'll design and deliver best-in-class data products and reporting, working with partners both internally and externally to build our new reporting infrastructure in Looker and BigQuery
- You'll create analytics models and front-end reporting and insight solutions which allow our products to grow across our network of over 1000 partners
- You'll manage partner needs and expectations whilst delivering value-add developments within our reporting framework, in a modular way
- You'll manage our Looker interface, maintaining connections and ensuring adherence to strict data access and segregation protocols
- You'll help foster relationships and collaboration throughout our partner network by facilitating seamless data sharing, pro-active model upkeep and responsive troubleshooting
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience rolling out new projects in Looker with LookML
- You have experience applying advanced SQL in a BI / commercial environment
- You'll have a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You'll have worked with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- You'll transform our data into structured and automated systems and reporting, ready to build on our BI structure with the stakeholders of the business.
- You'll identify gaps and turn them into implementable solutions
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.