We have an exciting opportunity available in our Investor Relations team. You will have the opportunity to work in a strategic role, helping to evolve and scale Farfetch’s business from an investor relations perspective.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome differences and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
The Investor Relations team was established in 2018 at the time of our initial public offering. We are part of the Finance team, and we focus on developing and maintaining a strong relationship between the company and the capital markets, including current and prospective investors and research analysts. Investor Relations collaborates extensively within the finance, legal, corporate communications and sustainability teams. We also work cross-functionally with the entire organization (including commercial, customer, marketing, strategy, platform, technology, operations, data, brand platform) to develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of all key aspects and initiatives across Farfetch.
- Based in London and reporting to the Vice President, Investor Relations, you will have the opportunity to work in a strategic role, helping to evolve and scale Farfetch’s business from an investor relations perspective. The primary responsibility of the Investor Relations Manager is to support the team’s efforts in executing the investor relations program. Our team is focused on increasing shareholder value through effective communication of Farfetch’s strategy, financial results, operations and sustainability initiatives to the financial community including shareholders and research analysts. Additionally, we also drive better understanding of Farfetch’s positioning and emerging trends for our management team by analyzing financial research/information about Farfetch, its peers and the industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As an investor relations leader at Farfetch, you will work within a cross-functional team with Finance, Communication and Legal teams in crafting the company’s messaging for the financial community including earnings reports and calls, investor presentations, non-deal roadshows, and other events and resources
- Help prepare the quarterly earnings reports process and collaborate with the IR and executive team to develop content and messaging
- Develop and maintain robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussion to inform our team and executives on emerging trends
- Build models and leverage data analysis to understand complex relationships, identify key trends, and gain insight on our revenue/expense line items, drivers and scalability
- Conduct competitive and strategic analysis on Farfetch, its peers, and the industry as well as buy/sell-side trends to help keep management aware of the markets and investor views on Farfetch
- Communicate with investors and research analysts to drive understanding of Farfetch’s business strategy, results, expectations and business developments
- Help manage the portals used to disseminate IR materials and information, including the IR website and internal channels
- Be an internal resource across the organization to help facilitate consistent external messaging of Farfetch’s business, strategy, and results and expectations
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (MBA is a plus, but not a requirement), with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field.
- You have high integrity, and appropriately manage and protect highly confidential results and corporate information
- You have prior experience in Investor Relations/Corporate Finance/Corporate Reporting/Accounting for public companies (US-listed company experience is a plus, but not a requirement), ideally at a Senior Analyst or Manager level
- You have outstanding financial and analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen
- You possess a genuine curiosity about Farfetch’s business and are keen to understand the progress and drivers behind each of the business units and operational functions
- You have a proven track record of successfully reporting quarterly results, managing multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease