In the role as Sustainable Business Executive - Circular, you will help develop and deliver the Farfetch group's Positively Circular strategy.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will help develop our Positively Circular strategy to design waste out of fashion and extend the life of clothes, while ensuring we meet targets and unlock new opportunities for positive growth. We are looking for someone with project management skills and who is comfortable working with multiple teams in an evolving environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting into the Senior Sustainable Business Manager (Circular) you will support in the development and execution of our Positively Circular strategy across the Farfetch group. In particular, you will:
- Manage the execution, tracking and optimisation of marketing activities for our circular services
- Identify new Circular marketing and growth opportunities
- Support the daily management of existing partnerships and services
- Assess new Circular opportunities and help to implement those that are prioritised.
- Report progress on Circular projects / partnerships, and work with the Sustainable Business Analyst to track yearly targets
- Develop the materials required to support Circular projects and team activities
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing projects or workstreams, preferably within a consulting, fashion, ecommerce or high-growth tech business
- Experience working in / with marketing teams is a plus
- You have experience of synthesising inputs from multiple sources to transform into applicable recommendations·
- You are used to working in PowerPoint (can develop slide decks) and Excel (can conduct and understand basic data analysis)
- You are used to working in a collaborative style and able to demonstrate experience building strong relationships with key team members
- You are used to managing your own schedule
- You are passionate about driving sustainable growth for businesses
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.