Reporting directly to the Content Supervisor - French, you will sub-edit operational content and product information transcreated and localised by our team of writers. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Experience in writing and sub-editing digital content is essential, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in France. To succeed in this role, you must have a firm grasp of the French language. You'll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with a wide range of departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will sub-edit and proofread operational content such as transactional mails, UX copy and partner training materials, as well as product information including brand names, category names, size & fit information and other related content
- You might be required to write content on an ad-hoc basis
- You will work closely with our core team members and ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels
- You will ensure all copy reaches our Quality standards
- You will assist to deliver copy audits or key projects
- You will assist in new content initiatives where required
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in French, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and can adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have excellent attention to detail and impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- You have some experience training others upon best practices and giving thoughtful feedback to writers
- You have experience setting up processes and quality checklists
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in France, its players and its consumers
- Experience in fashion content localisation/writing is preferred, but a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.