FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting role for a Finance Project Manager to work within the Group FP&A function to support a firm-wide program of initiatives on assessing and improving reporting within the company.This role would suit someone who can quickly build a depth of knowledge across the businesses in the group to help plan large scale processes and seeing them through to delivery. You will be highly solution orientated, involved in a rapidly changing environment and can liaise across departments and teams with ease.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Review reporting landscape considering changes to Governance
- Help define the future reporting vision to facilitate performance tracking and investment decisions
- Design and set up an appropriate, robust investment appraisal process across the Group, standardising ROI measurement, identifying system and tools requirements needed and clear ownership within the process
- Help identify 2021 investments and create a process to categorise and track successfully
- Collaborate with other workstreams as part of the wider Program, ensuring continuity across the teams
WHO YOU ARE
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience with multi-business Groups with multiple priorities advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You can operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.