The FARFETCH Private Client team are looking for a motivational Manager to lead a team of Stylists and partner with functional leaders and stakeholders to design and implement the FARFETCH Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and drive customer engagement, retention and loyalty. This role is ideal for someone looking to achieve sales targets and motivate a team to create a high performance culture.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You'll lead a team of Private Client Stylists, who value the relationships they build with our most valuable clients, motivating them to achieve and exceed individual sales targets and indicators. You will report into the Senior Private Client Manager and your team will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You'll develop a unique skillset as you work with functional leaders and partners to implement the FARFETCH Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and promote customer engagement and retention. Through a variety of engagement and selling activities, you'll ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience for our Private Client customers. The ideal profile is someone commercial, with a deep knowledge of luxury fashion, and experience managing sales turnover and goal management. You'll have the capability to develop strategies to ensure the achievement of sales targets, but most importantly, you'll be committed to developing and motivating your team. You will also have a passion for people development, career mapping and succession planning. You'll lead a team of Private Client Stylists, who value the relationships they build with our most valuable clients, motivating them to achieve and exceed individual sales targets and goal's. Your team will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll work with the Senior Private Client Manager to translate the department strategy into operational and tactical business action plans, to be accomplished by you and your team.
- You'll manage and review selling activity and indicator's (including sales reports, client books, client acquisitions, client behaviour) for your team and region, reviewing performance against set goals, identifying potential efficiency improvements and determining solutions for at-risk areas and opportunities
- You'll build and motivate your team using our find, train and retain framework.
- You will provide guidance and create action plans to help improve their sales techniques and clienteling with new clients including blackbook, existing and lapsed Private Clients, to grow and retain all our PC clients.
- You'll work with your team on daily and weekly outreach communication strategies to our clients whilst being able to analyse the performance of weekly edits, 121 communications to relevant tier base.
- You'll work with the Fashion Concierge Sourcing Team and implement strategy and team and stylist goals to increase sales and enhance our proposition for our clients.
- You'll oversee recruitment of, outstanding stylists within your team.
- You'll manage the commission reporting of your team to the People team, ensuring accurate payment processing.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have experience in luxury fashion sales in a global organisation, with experience motivating a team to exceed targets.
- You'll have experience contributing to, and building on, our strategy to achieve overall organisation goals.
- You'll be someone with experience of people management and coaching a team to build.
- You'll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, fashion designers and products, and the wants and needs of luxury customers.
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial experience, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations
- You'll be a problem solver with an ability to turn a challenge into a solution to maximise opportunity
- You'll have excellent written skills in our local language and English; a second language is advantageous.
- .You'll have computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.