The Private Client Marketing team are looking for a dedicated Acquisition Manager to lead the acquisition strategy for the Private Client tier. The role will be ideal for someone with an analytical mindset and strong commercial acumen, a deep knowledge of luxury fashion and experience managing sales turnover, who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, globally orientated environment.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an outstanding Acquisition Manager to focus on optimising and enhancing our acquisition strategy for our top customer tier at FARFETCH, the Private Client tier. You will lead the Private Client acquisition strategy and develop and accomplishing plans to help us acquire high-value potential FARFETCH customers for the Private Client tier. You will report to the Head of Marketing for Private Client and work with the Private Client Sales and Marketing function, and other supporting PC functions to establish what success is, working with our global Retention & Loyalty teams to provide expertise and recommendations based on the contextualised view of business, customer, trade, operational and financial data. The manager in this role must demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement and support cross-departmental projects and goals. You will turn insights into recommended actions, can manage senior partners and manage projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll develop new prospecting and migration programmes in partnership with Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and the Loyalty team to support the strategic growth of the PC customer segment and business.
- Establish a holistic and unique acquisition plan to grow the Private Client base through up tiering high value potential customers.
- Manage and work on the Private Client Referral programme, designing and running trade driving Friends & Family campaigns.
- Design acquisition tests across multiple markets and customer segments together with the Loyalty teams, utilising our pool of benefits to draw in the right customer.
- Lead revamp of current prospect acquisition journey along with Marketing Experience & Product.
- Support multiple growth implementation projects to shape and structure the projects, manage the process and team, run the analysis and engage team members, track project status and product reports for communication.
- Support the Commercial Private Client team on Private Client partnerships for non-FF customer acquisition.
- You will work with the Analytics team on prospecting models and capturing results and insights.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have with a ability to create operational plans and see through to execution to lead the acquisition strategy.
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial knowledge, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations; you'll have worked within a group with P&L responsibility.
- You'll have experience leading multi-functional projects and within budget.
- Commercially focused and motivated, with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets.
- You'll be a luxury industry expert with a deep knowledge of the wants and needs of the luxury customer.
- You'll be a problem solver with an ability to turn a challenge into a solution, maximising opportunity.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.