1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
We're looking to build out our Commercial and Business Development tribe, within our Consulting and Research Practice. Our ideal candidate will have a Consulting background, who understands the Consulting fundamentals. Our Senior Manager will have proven experience selling into Tier 1 Financial Services clients, as well as running and successfully growing client accounts.
You should be an expert and selling into and managing relationships with C Suites, and ideally have some exposure to digital banking projects. You'll be an excellent "player manager", able to motivate teams and act as a link between product development and our client.
Scope and Impact:
As a Senior Manager you’ll be playing a key in growing our Consulting business and delivering exciting, challenging, and innovative work to financial institutions and FinTech companies around the world.
You’re someone who has learned the art and science of being a good consultant. You know how to build a relationship, keep a project on track, and pitch for new business. Your role is to be the right-hand person to our Directors in client work and business development. Your week-to-week will vary depending on the portfolio and pipeline. One week you might be leading a pitch for a greenfield build with an insurance company in the Middle East, another you might be preparing a presentation for the board of one of our key strategy clients.
You will be assigned to a range of client projects for much of your time, but also supporting new business efforts as well. Ultimately, everything you are doing is supporting the growth and delivery of industry-leading work from our consulting team. You'll bring some hustle, finding opportunities rather than waiting for them to arrive.
And lastly, you'll be a self-confessed FinTech nerd - someone always on top of the latest and greatest developments in the sector. You won't be afraid to express an opinion on the subject, whether in a meeting, on a podcast, or through a blog.
Skills and Experience:
- You're a Ventures & Propositions Pro. Experience in designing, building and launching new propositions and ventures within financial services.
- You have extensive experience in consulting firms selling and delivering work to FIs
- You’ve led projects or workstreams of multi-disciplinary teams delivering digital work in both strategy and venture building
- You know what good looks like and help a team craft deliverables of exceptional quality
- You’ve been in roles that were heavily business development focused, and are comfortable selling to C-suite people in the industry
- Ability to coach teams through the process to make sure we're delivering top-notch work for clients. And constantly looking for ways to evolve our method and ways of working.
- You have exceptional attention to detail for the things that matter - you read every line of an RFP, your decks never have spelling mistakes, etc
- You are excellent at building and managing strong client relationships
- You either have a profile in the industry already or are interested in building one
As a Senior Manager, you will have...
- Extensive prior demonstrable experience in a consulting role where you’ve been part of a team delivering digital strategy or build work to FIs
- Experience doing business development - growing existing accounts or landing new onesA hunger to be in a sales-focused role and make things happen
- Strong opinions and growing subject matter expertise in the future of digital financial services Experience working in a top-tier or FS boutique consulting firm
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.