3–4 days/week at home
Core hours 11–3
When Volt launched in 2019, we recognised how open banking has the power to transform how businesses, wherever they happen to be, receive payments from their customers. So, we set about building an open payments gateway that enables merchants across the globe to receive direct, account-to-account payments – in real time.
Now, on the back of a record-breaking $23.5 million Series A funding round, we’re building an all-star team to achieve our goal of ‘real-time payments everywhere’.
About the role
As a Merchant Onboarding Specialist, you will cooperate closely with our Sales team to help guide customers through the onboarding process. In parallel to the technical implementation team you will work with Volt’s sales manager to collect relevant KYC documents from our customers and make their boarding as smooth as possible. Furthermore, you will act as the point of contact for our internal 2nd line compliance.
- Correspondent between Sales and Merchant for their onboarding process,
- Collection of relevant KYC documents from customers and 1st line review,
- Screening of customers' profiles and perform risk evaluation,
- Help to improve onboarding procedures with the Compliance team,
- Help to automate onboarding procedures with the Product owners,
- Support and train colleagues around the onboarding procedure.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages are a strong plus),
- Experience with regulatory compliance for KYC and AML in FinTech,
- Experience with financial underwriting models in FinTech,
- High energy and a strong sense of ownership,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Absolute attention to details,
- You are data driven and figure out how to automate processes
- Team-working and a getting-things-done attitude.
Why work at Volt?
- In 2021, we secured $23.5 million in Series A funding – a record in the open banking space. We’re going places – fast,
- We’re building new, game-changing tech that’s evolving at lightning speed. It’s energizing to be part of,
- We champion ‘extreme ownership’ – being not just the owner of your own tasks, but a key member of a team united by, and accountable for, common goals,
- Every occasion is a good reason for celebration; we organise Christmas parties and company retreats,
- Once every two months on Friday we close down all comms at Volt - a digital detox. The whole business is officially ordered to take the day off!
- If you want to work in a company with a great, start-up atmosphere, you don’t have to look further :)
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interview with our People & Culture Representative. The video meeting will take about 30 minutes,
- Then it’s time for a second interview! The meeting will be conducted by our VP of Solutions Engineering and Compliance Representative - it will last 45 minutes,
- The last step would be our COO, who likes meeting all candidates who join the team. The interview will take 30 minutes,
- If successful, you will be given a job offer proposal.
Seems like a place you would like to be a part of? Our Operations Team is waiting for you!Seems like a place you would like to be a part of? Our Operations Team is waiting for you!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Volt ⚡️ provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Volt ⚡️ is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Volt ⚡️
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Amsterdam, Poland
Series A: $23.5 million
What employees are saying
Great flexible working, with a focus on high performance through clearly defined goals and two way communication.