Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Your mission as a Vita Mojo Sales Development Representative is to provide sales and administrative support to the Commercial team by generating leads and demo-ing our product to prospective clients. Understanding prospective client needs and connecting how our product can add value to their current operations will make you a superstar in this role.
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis. The list will be periodically reviewed in line with the changing needs of the company and ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Become an expert user of the Vita Mojo Operating System (VMOS) software and develop a deep understanding of the Vita Mojo end-to-end client journey
- Generate leads for outbound sales via cold calling and proactive independent research and working with a sense of urgency to book meetings with key decision makers for target clients
- Qualify inbound leads using the BANT framework (Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe)
- Demo the potential of our platform to prospective clients by using your expert product knowledge, demonstrating how it aligns with their needs and following up at all touch points within 24 hours
- Support Vita Mojo Business Development Managers with product and administrative tasks to close leads, including contributing to presentations and pitches
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams including Product and Client Success, ensuring recent product developments are incorporated into the sales process
- Maintain and update market and competitor information documents
- Manage an accurate pipeline and forecast delivery to the business development team via Salesforce
- Contribute to and execute agreed commercial strategy and quarterly/yearly goals
- You thrive on interacting with new people every day, in person or over the phone
- You are a natural and curious solution-finder and desire to find wins for our clients, company and team
- You love learning new technologies, with an aim to understanding why a product has been built, and how to translate user needs into solutions
- You have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form, and have top-notch presentation skills
- You are an effective listener with an ability to build and gain trust quickly, developing an emotional buy-in with key prospects
- You love working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and are eager to learn new technologies and ways of working
- You can organise your own work effectively and understand how to spend your time, as no two days will be alike
- You are skilled at thinking on your feet and are comfortable making decisions within a supported framework
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar SaaS startup role, where you have demonstrated balancing relationship building while meeting targets
- You will blow us away if you have experience working with Salesforce
- You can work hard and have fun, while dreaming big. You are a confident, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback, and relish the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
Work perks and benefits
🏆 We pride ourselves on our fantastic open, honest, inclusive culture that we have built, and continue to build. 🏗️
As a testament to this, Vita Mojo has secured a place as the UK’s Number 1 startup to work for by Tempo.
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Vita Mojo provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Vita Mojo is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Vita Mojo
Gender diversity (male:female)
London Office Locations