Location: India - Remote Based
Job Type: Full time [Contract]
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Your mission as QA Analyst is to ensure that the applications you are responsible for testing meet the highest standards of quality and functionality. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the development team to understand the requirements, design test plans, and execute tests to identify and report any defects
Working in a startup means that things often change and we adapt to the growing and changing needs of the business. We expect the below to be the bulk of the role, but this may change over time depending on your own development needs, aspirations and the makeup of the team.
As a QA engineer, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Analysing project requirements and specifications to identify test scenarios and test cases.
- Reviewing test plans and test cases written by other team members.
- Executing test cases on web and mobile to ensure end-to-end functionality of the application.
- Debugging and finding the root cause of issues reported during testing.
- Conducting pre-release and post-implementation testing to ensure the stability of the software.
- Collaborating closely with developers and other team members to design, develop, and release working software.
- Breaking down feature requirements into testable components to effectively test the software.
- Be curious about learning new ways of doing things
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and adapting to changes in the industry to ensure the best possible testing solutions.
- Promoting skills and knowledge sharing within the team to enhance collaboration and support continuous learning.
- You must have minimum 2 years of experience in testing web based technology across browsers and device
- Some experience of backend testing/API testing
- Some experience in mobile testing
- Be able to manipulate the database to extract information/make a change
- Have knowledge of build pipelines and deployments
- Have used a common defect tracking tool such as JIRA
- Have experience in functional testing, regression testing, sanity testing
- Have worked on an agile team with multiple disciplines
- Good written and spoken communications skills, comfortable engaging at all levels in the organisation
- Be adaptable to change
- Be thinking of new ways to improve
- Be curious and ensure you get to the root cause of the problem
Work perks and benefits
🏆 We pride ourselves on our fantastic open, honest, inclusive culture that we have built, and continue to build. 🏗️
As a testament to this, Vita Mojo has secured a place as the UK’s Number 1 startup to work for by Tempo.
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies.
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Vita Mojo provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Vita Mojo is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Vita Mojo
Gender diversity (male:female)
London Office Locations