3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
PPC Executive - 12 month FTC
Location - Nationwide - Hybrid Working
About the role:
We’re on the lookout for a Paid Media Executive with experience in implementation of Paid Search campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Virgin Media O2 digital team on a 12 month contract where you’ll be a valued member of the team, working closely with PPC professionals to help build the framework for how we approach PPC advertising going forward.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Digital marketing is a crucial function within Virgin Media O2, responsible for driving online sales. In this role you'll take ownership of some areas of O2 and Virgin Mobile PPC campaign activity for acquisition.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that we deliver innovative campaigns that meet performance objectives through a clear test-and-learn approach. On top of this, by collaborating with internal teams, Google, and key partners you'll work together to improve our maturity with regards to data-driven marketing and automation.
You’ll be responsible for working across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Search Ads 360, working closely with our PPC Managers and the rest of the PPC Team to conceptualise, execute & review campaigns.
A good understanding of SA360 is essential with an understanding of Adobe Analytics being advantageous.
The must haves:
• Proven experience of working within Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Search Ads 360
• A background working within PPC
• Demonstrable experience of SA360 and data studio
• Solid understanding of Online Marketing KPIs
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise
Other stuff we’re looking for:
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with attention to detail
• A desire to be at the forefront of digital marketing
• An interest in technology and an appetite to test new things
• Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
• Ability to work in an agile environment with a fast-paced Digital team
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
• 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
• A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
• Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
• Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
• The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If Virgin Media O2 feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two-stage interview process.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 - Digital how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2 - Digital
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading
What employees are saying
We have a very flexible working environment, including working from home as required and flexibility on hours worked. The flexibility means I can work around family commitments and I'm trusted to flex my hours up and down to get the job done. This is really valuable for me.
Virgin Media O2 - Digital Employee