The learning business partner will drive the success of our organisation through guiding and advising the business at a departmental and enterprise level to develop the strategic capabilities to achieve business outcomes.
Using your L&D expertise you will partner with stakeholders, to understand the needs of the business to build and implement comprehensive L&D strategies. You will create impactful solutions by leveraging existing and new corporate programs, platforms, and content where applicable.
As part of a central L & D team, you will promote a culture of creating, sharing and adopting learning solutions and best practices contributing to building a comprehensive, efficient and effective L&D offer, that enables us to retain and develop our talent.
As a learning business partner, you will be driving a culture of continuous learning, growth and development across the organisation, and working with our employees to foster innovation, creativity and engagement.
Other areas of responsibility will include:-
- Communicate, launch and embed learning programme outcomes, report on progress and issue resolution with targets
- Adopt and adapt new learning technologies and methods and identify opportunities to improve the learning experience
Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Demonstrable experience within an L&D partnering capacity, with proven experience of leadership and collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Deep expertise in Learning and development, including working knowledge of learning design principles, learning technology, curation and outcome measurement.
- Proven analytical skills to use data and metrics to evaluate the efficiency of Learning solutions and make data-driven decisions.
- Change Management skills to manage change and implement new solutions and initiatives.
- Knowledge of working within a consulting environment.
The other stuff we are looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Experience of working in telecoms and technology sector would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a large scale transformation with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What's in it for you
Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include ab competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading