An opportunity for a Finance Business Partner - FP& A to support the Capital Planning team in creating forecasts, reviewing commercial initiatives and looking for new opportunities to drive commercial gain. Support the review of current processes and implementation of change that will drive new output. Support wider team planning with creating roadmaps relating to continuous reporting and analysis continuous improvement Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Qualified accountant with experience of influencing at the management level
- Proven experience and capability with cash & working capital management
- Ability to handle large data sets to establish / identify patterns and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and form strong relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Working experience with Anaplan forecasting / reporting
- Proven experience of delivering process improvements
The other stuff we are looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Articulate with strong communication skills and the desire to influence a wide range of internal collaborators across all levels and business areas.
- Able to prioritise in order to respond to short notice requests and tight deadlines, a track record of handling challenging and changing deadlines and quick turnarounds of information whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Flexibility to work from Reading and Hammersmith offices
What's in it for you
Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a Saville and competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading