You'll be part of the Resource Planning Team who play a meaningful role in ensuring that our Residential Customers receive appointment options within agreed SLAs for both Fault and Installation visits.
This team is dedicated to optimising utilisation and productivity of our Field-Based Workforce. Our approach involves producing precise demand forecasts and creating, publishing, and executing Resource Plans for both our In-House and Partner Workforces.
You'll manage Field Capacity to match Forecasted Workload Demand effectively, overseeing downtime and workforce movements for both In-house and Partner Field-Based teams. Collaborating with Field Managers to ensure precise administration of planned Tech Moves, Holiday scheduling, and overtime usage in the InJixo system.
Communicating the Resource Plans to key steak holders to influence and ensure the execution of all necessary actions.
Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Analytical background
- Experience using workforce management tools
- Proven knowledge and understanding of supporting Consumer Field Operations, including 3rd party contractors.
The other stuff we are looking for
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that all output and communications from the Resource Planning Team are consistent, professional, and accurate.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to comprehend briefs and clearly convey actions taken.
- Self-motivated and passionate about personal and professional growth within the role, demonstrating a commitment to developing the skills required for future career progression.
- Effective workload management skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet required deadlines for communication and task execution.
What's in it for you
Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
Next steps If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include virtual one stage competency based interview and the completion of a Saville Wave.When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family. #LIPOST
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading