At Virgin Media O2 we have an exciting opening for a Complex Billing Analyst to join our Business Division. You will manage the input of customer billing information upon completion of our customers non-core revenue and IT orders and through the course of the customer’s time with the business. Your role will include managing the customer contact for multi-channel billing requirements and future billing management.
As the successful candidate you will take ownership and management of a portfolio of customers carrying out all complex billing support activities, as well as supporting the field based delivery and service managers with any billing requirements at set-up, and ensuring that the customer understands their bills. Also, supporting the customer’s payment requirements in their billing.
Who we are The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Knowledge or previous experience using DISE Billing System.
- Previous experience and a background in tariff, rating, billing suspense or operations .
- Proven track record in multi-system billing.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to translate detailed contractual or billing information to be able to effectively assure the quality of our customer bills
- Experience of delivering good service with proven customer service skills
- Demonstrable experience of working within a high performing team serving customers within a business environment
- Organised with a proven track record of coordinating multiple work streams
The other stuff we are looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Financial Principles Awareness
- Strong analytical skills – to appropriately inform revenue and cost analysis with proven experience of investigation or reconciliation to resolution
What's in it for you Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
Next steps If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include an assessment and a 2 stage interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading