NOTE: This Creator position is an entry-level, part-time, remote position. We are recruiting for roles outside the U.S., and candidates can anticipate 10-35 hours of work per week if offered the role.
Hi, everyone! This is Team GaryVee!
Whenever we are looking to hire, the most frequently asked question is “Are you hiring internationally?” And now, for the first time ever, the answer is YES!
We are looking for kind, ambitious, talented, curious individuals who know Gary’s content like no other and are driven experts of social media! If you’re confident in your abilities to bring impact and value to Gary’s brand, keep reading.
We are Creators, creative industry rogues, Instagram-story lovers, community managers, and #foryoupage admirers. We are not just on the Internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re passionate storytellers. We move so fast and make so much good content. So, we need more folks, who can come up with compelling content ideas and then create them! We’re looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video and design creators, subversive artists and illustrators, obsessive meme makers, and we don’t care if you’re fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikTokker? Or both? We’re here for all of it... Just as long as every day you love coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas and have the skills to make them.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience; all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, YouTube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps, and in-app editing (Instagram Story creation, TikTok editing, etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, and deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course, kind, compassionate, and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
- Proficient in English
The Gig Is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective-oriented content for Gary Vaynerchuk’s brand
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating with our platform and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design, editing, and blurb-writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation
NOTE ON THE HIRING TIMELINE:
The next step of the hiring process is a content creation challenge. Please keep an eye on your spam folder!
This is a rolling admissions process. We want to encourage qualified and interested applicants to apply to show your interest. When the hiring need arises, we will reach out to you for next steps, which will be a timed content creation challenge. We appreciate your interest and patience.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam
What employees are saying
I've never worked at a company before that cared that much about its employees and their wellbeing. Their onboarding process for new hires is beyond impressive and atmosphere is warm, collaborative and flexible around my needs and ideas!