**This position will work out of our Toronto, Canada office in a hybrid capacity**
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You’d Do:
- Develop strong consumer & culture-first strategies for a diverse group of clients and businesses that inform media, targeting and content ideation.
- Develop rich audience segments through the use of qualitative cultural mining and quantitative research.
- Articulate data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver compelling and enlightening stories to clients that help solve business problems
- Keep a pulse on consumer trends, mindsets and behaviors in social platforms as it relates to your clients and category.
- Stay abreast of the competitive & cultural landscapes to identify white space opportunities, develop new insights and evolve audience segmentations that drive client business growth.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and ideation sessions that drive greater creativity and innovation.
- Evaluate and report on in-market content performance to provide feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Responsible for growth and development of his/her direct reports / team by providing clear, direct, actionable and motivating feedback
- Build and maintain client and external agency relationships.
What You’ve Got:
- 7-10 years strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights and digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Deep understanding of social platforms and digital media.
- Strong leadership experience and recognized for their ability to balance mentorship and empowerment of the team, with ensuring quality of strategic output.
- Ability to review qualitative, quantitative research, and behavioral data and independently be able to dive into research tools to draw and interpret insights.
- Ability to interact with and influence people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and collaborative results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to integrated communications planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications and connections, and their role in brand and content marketing.
- Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $135,000-$155,000K CAD
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam